Women's Law Association
Our Mission is:
• To create a community at CWRU law school for women law students, socially, professionally and academically.
Our Goals are:
• To empower women in law school and in the legal profession through social, professional and academic networking.
• To educate the community at large about the unique legal issues women of all ages, in all professions and from all backgrounds face.
• To advance the legal profession by promoting women’s issues to create a better profession for both men and women.
To fulfill our mission and to achieve our goals, we will host:
• Regular social and professional networking events, service events, lectures, panel discussions and academic support. All events are open to the law school community.
EMPOWER. EDUCATE. ADVANCE
2018-2019 Executive Board:
President: Sophia Hulen (email@example.com)
Vice President: Chelsea Fletcher (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Treasurer: Ashley Mulryan (email@example.com)
Secretary: Alexandra Hassan (firstname.lastname@example.org)