On March 8th, 2019, the Cleveland Metro Bar Association will host the annual International Women’s Day CLE Conference
. Case Western Reserve University School of Law, a co-sponsor, merged its annual Women’s Law and Leadership Conference with CMBA to combine efforts this year and bring additional resources to the event.
- The Elephant in the Room: Will Anything Get Us to Gender Bias?
- The Response to #MeToo: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- Taking Care of Business: Financial Management for Women Lawyers
- Lead without Backlash: Manage Performance with Passion
- Authentic Leadership: Developing Your Unique Style
Aside from earning CLE credits, the conference offers opportunities to network and build connections. It’s a day to celebrate women!
$135 - Women in Law Section Members & *Case Western Reserve University Alumni
$150 - CMBA Members
$225 - Non-Members
$110 - Government, Non-Profit and New (<1 year) Lawyers
$85 - Affiliate Members/Non-Attorneys (no CLE)
$15 - *Students: FREE program registration - Just $15 for lunch!
To register, call 216-696-2404 or fill out the registration
form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.