Described as a “pioneer,” Case Western Reserve University School of Law is one of five innovative law schools leading the way in experiential education, according to U.S. News and World Report.
published this innovation story in its 2017 ranking of American Law Schools. CWRU improved two places this year, and has climbed eleven places (from #68 to #57) during the past three years.
also once again ranked CWRU among the top law schools in Health Law (#9) and International Law (#11).
CWRU’s three-year advance in the rankings reflects improvements in selectivity, student credentials, bar passage, job placement, and reputation.
- National Law Journal reported in April 2016 that we were one of the top 30 law schools in the nation that saw the most alumni promoted to partner in the nation’s 100 largest law firms this past year
- “Ranked in the top tier in IP Law,” National Jurist
- “Ranked in the top 25 in Public Interest Law,” National Jurist
- “Ranked 15th in Practical Training,” National Jurist
- Our faculty are ranked 25th best in scholarly impact - Sisk and Leiter Study