MAFI Application Instructions
- Create a user name and log-in
- After log-in, click: “Start Application”
- Select: “Degree Seeking” application
- Enrollment information: Scroll to the bottom of the list and select “Masters of Financial Integrity”
Helpful information for completing application:
“Subplan” does not apply to MAFI applicants
“Term” is Winter 2020 (NY/NJ Area)
All MAFI enrollment is considered fulltime
Case Institution Code: 3000957
(Also searchable in the application using “Case”)
Language Admissions Requirements:
- TOEFL 80 and above
- IELTS 6.5 and above
- Graduation from ELS Level 110
- Personal statement
(Other documents i.e. writing sample, PPOS, Thesis proposal not required for MAFI)
Bypass test score screen: Not required for MAFI
At recommendation page: Click “Recommendation Provider”
Provide the names and email addresses of two people for letters of recommendation (once added, each will receive an email with information for uploading their recommendation letter).
The next step is to submit your application.
Once your application is complete, you will be able to return to your application using the same log-in information to track its progress.