Law Students for Reproductive Justice
Law Students for Reproductive Justice is a national nonprofit organization committed to promoting and protecting reproductive rights of all persons. The organization is comprised of lawyers and law students collectively striving for to engage and educate future advocates who may accurately advance reproductive justice through progressive legislation, public policy, court victories, and public education campaigns.
As members, we actively seek to positively influence the accuracy, accessibility and legality of sexual and reproductive healthcare and promote independent, safe, and adequate prenatal and postnatal healthcare, contraception, and abortion services.
We support the right of individuals to have children, not have children, and to raise the children they do have.
- Toy Collection Drive for New Life Community
- Joint Holiday Party with Cultivating Connections to write holiday cards for the American Red Cross Holiday Cards for Heroes
- Fundraiser to create safe birthing kits for women in developing nations
- Bar Sex Trivia Night - show off your knowledge for a chance to win fun prizes
- Multi-event week featuring lectures, movie viewing, panel discussion, and Bar Review night on the topic of sex and gender based violence.
- Packaged and distributed safe sex Valentine's to the law school community
2016-2017 EXECUTIVE BOARD:
Co-President: Brian Rashkow (email@example.com)
Co-President: Lauren Roberts (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Treasurer: Taryn Murray (email@example.com)