We have the feel of a small college and the power of a national law school. Visiting can help determine if we are a good fit for you. We invite you to schedule an appointment to visit us on campus at your convenience, or, perhaps, meet us somewhere closer to where you live. Either way, we’re sure that you will be impressed.
VISIT THE LAW SCHOOL
During the semester, we offer the opportunity for you to visit with us on campus every
Monday through Friday.
During the semester, your visit will include:
- A tour of the law school building guided by a law student or an admissions staff member
- Observation of a law school class
- The opportunity to speak with a professor
- The opportunity to talk with current students
- The opportunity to meet with an Office of Admissions staff member as well as members of the Financial Aid Office and the Career Development Office
If you are interested in attending a class please
to select the class you would like to attend. You will then be asked to provide some information about yourself and your visit. If your schedule does not allow for you to observe a class on the day you wish to visit or no classes are scheduled you may select "Tour Only."
(Although most law classes are not in session during the summer, we will be happy to schedule a visit for you.)
OPEN HOUSES AND SPECIAL PROGRAMS
These events provide a wonderful opportunity for you to learn more deeply about our law school. Please look for announcements of our Open House and other Special Programs on our website.
Cleveland and University Circle hotels
- Open House for Prospective Students and Families
Friday January 6th, 2017 (9:45am - 1:30pm)
- Admitted Students Day (by invitation only)
Friday March 24th, 2017
- Entering Students Day (by invitation only)
Friday May 26th, 2017
MEET US: RECRUITMENT TRAVEL
Law School admissions staff would love to meet you and answer your admissions questions at the
around the country this fall.
Case Western Reserve University School of Law
Office of Admissions
11075 East Boulevard
Cleveland, OH 44106-7148
phone: (216) 368-3600
toll-free: (800) 756-0036
Office Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. E.S.T.