Candidates are professionals who design and implement anti-money laundering, counter-terrorism, counter-proliferation financing policies and related integrity initiatives.
- Ability to participate in and contribute to an intensive learning environment
- Time and willingness to make a 16-month commitment to attend classes over a 3-day weekend once a month and final Capstone in Washington D.C
- Evidence of the ability to complete graduate-level coursework
- Bachelor’s degree
When reviewing your profile for admission consideration, the Financial Integrity Executive MA admissions team requires the following:
- Transcripts from all degree-granting institutions (unofficial can be submitted with application; official transcript required prior to matriculation)
- One essay (500 words) describing your current professional role and interest in attaining an Executive MA in Financial Integrity
- Current resume
- Two letters of professional recommendation
- Interview by phone or by WebEx
Fill out the online application (should take no more than 10-15 minutes to complete). Upload an up-to-date résumé, two letters of professional recommendation, and the 500 word essay.
Once the Admissions Committee has received your application, a representative will contact you to schedule a WebEx or phone interview. The interview is evaluative and required for all applicants. It is also designed to provide you with more information about the Financial Integrity Master of Arts program to determine whether our program is a good fit for you.
An admissions decision will be emailed to you within two weeks of your interview. If accepted into the program, your next step is to pay the enrollment deposit by the deadline of your choice. We strongly encourage deposits by the “preferred decision” deadline to guarantee your spot in the current cohort.
Deposit for inaugural MAFI class in Cleveland, Ohio is $500. Deposit is applied to fall 2016 semester tuition.
September cohort admissions:
Preferred Decision Deposit Deadline: June 30th
Depositing by June 30th guarantees attendance in the upcoming MAFI cohort beginning September 2016.
Regular Decision Deposit Deadline: July 30th
Depositing by July 30th ensures attendance in the upcoming cohort providing space remains available.
If space is not available, the applicant will be waitlisted. If a space does not open the applicant is automatically offered a place in the next cohort.